Powered by 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor @ 2.8GHz / 3.8GHz Turbo
With faster, intelligent, multi-core technology that applies processing power where its needed most, the Falcon F-12 Trading Laptop supports 7th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, with Intel® HM175 chipset delivers an incredible trading performance. The unit relies on Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology and Intel Hyper-Threading technology with smart 8-way multi-task processing to activate full processing power exactly where and when you need it most.
Much faster than other laptops
Intel mobile processors are set to run at a lower base speed to conserve energy when not being utilized. The Intel i7-7700HQ normally limits the turbo speed to 10 seconds. Due to better cooling and the Falcon Power plan, Falcon laptops operates at a higher base speed and can sustain turbo speed indefinitely.
Falcon laptops use DDR4 memory which allows for faster switching between programs. Being upgradeable to 32GB also means more programs open at once to improve productivity.
Expand Your View
The possibilites abound with the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Graphics card with 2GB of GDDR5 memory. Falcon Laptops have two mini Display Ports (mDP) and one HDMI port. With these you can do one of the following:
- Have three Full HD (1920x1080) resolution monitors and the laptop screen.
- Have two monitors with 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution and the laptop screen.
If you buy a Triple-Monitor Docking Station to:
Have three 4K monitors and the laptop screen.
Note: not all 4K devices will be compatible. To find out compatibility of your device(s), please call our sales department.
- Have six Full HD monitors and the laptop screen.
Massive and Flexible Storage Capability
Now more than ever, notebook users need immense storage space with solid performance and reliability. The demands of trading videos, cutting edge trading programs and more can all be met with multi-drive options on Falcon laptops. Space abounds with the dual hard drive storage capacity that features fault tolerance and expandability.
STARTING DRIVE: 250GB SOLID STATE DRIVE
With the optional 1TB internal HDD, Falcon Laptops will have an initial Factory Backup. Regular backups are also set and made regardless of whether you are home or traveling.
Customizable Back-lit Keyboard
Make it your own. The sleek, illuminated keyboard complements the modern, sophisticated look of your F-12. With programmable macro capability, you can customize individual keys as hot keys to personalize your style. Change the colors and glow effects of your illuminated keys however you like. Set the mood for trading.
SuperSpeed USB 3.1
Handle everything with SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-C ports. Get faster file transfer when you have the fastest USB data transfer rates, up to 10Gbps via USB 3.1 Type-C connectivity.
F-12 Technical Specifications
- Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor 2.8GHz/3.8GHz Turbo
- Intel® HM175 Express Chipset
- 17.3" Full HD (1920x1080) IPS Display, Matte Finished
- 8GB, 2400MHz DDR4 - 1 x 8GB
- 16GB, 2400MHz DDR4 - 2 x 8GB
- 32GB, 2400Mhz DDR4 2 x 16GB
OPERATING SYSTEM OPTIONS
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE OPTIONS (Windows OS Drive)
Standard 2.5" form factor SSD
---120GB PNY, speed: 530 MB/s
---250GB WD Blue, speed: 535 MB/s
---500GB WD Blue, speed: 530 MB/s
---1TB WD Blue, speed: 535 MB/s
Samsung NVMe M.2 ultra fast SSD
---512GB and 1TB
---read speed: 3,200 MB/s
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 1060 with 6GB GDDR5
- 1 USB 2.0 Port
- 3 USB 3.0 Ports (Type A)
- 1 USB 3.1 Port (Type C)
- 1 Headphone Jack
- 1 Microphone Jack
- 1 HDMI output Port
- 2 mini-DisplayPort 1.2 output Ports
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC wireless LAN + Bluetooth™
- Built-in 2.0M FHD Video Camera
- Built-in Array Microphone
- Built-in two 2W Speakers
- 14.48” (w) x 11.37” (d) x 1.18” (h)
- 7.06 lbs. including 62WH Battery Pack
Standard Laptop Warranty
The following is a common language summary of the key points of our warranty:
- Your warranty is from one to three years. Check your Invoice if you are unsure.
- Your warranty covers the laptop hardware you purchased from us and the proper operation of your Operating System.
- Laptop batteries are considered consumable items and are not covered under normal use conditions. Warranty coverage only applies to issues with new batteries and only after depot inspection.
- We can provide support on Trading Software issues. Our tech support staff is often able to help you with items that are not covered by your warranty.
- Some anti-virus programs may reduce your computer’s performance. We suggest that you use the ones we recommend.
- Some problems in Windows may only be fixed with a reinstall. We are not responsible for reloading all your programs if this is necessary. You should retain all your program CDs, files, and activation keys for potential future re-use in the event that a reinstallation becomes necessary. Using our backup software and a data drive can go a long way towards preventing this problem.
- If your laptop needs repair, it will need to be done at Falcon's repair shop. On-site service is not available for laptops. We will pay for 2 day shipping both ways. You may pay the difference to speed up the transit times. Some issues require shipping the laptop to the manufacturer. This will extend the time before the laptop is returned to you.
- If your laptop is outside the USA and requires repair, we will pay the amount of shipping and repair costs we would normally have paid if the laptop were inside the USA. For example, if the cost of having your laptop picked up and returned would have been $80 in the USA but you are outside the USA and the cost is $150, then you will need to pay the additional $70.
BBB A+ Rating
Click on the above picture to go to the Better Business Bureau site and see our quality of service details. Check out our competitors. Many are not even registered with the Better Business Bureau.
U.S. Technical Support
Includes On-Site Service
Our Technical Support staff comprises of experts with hands-on training and experience. Our Administrative staff is highly knowledgeable. Our top technicians have been with us for many years. When you call other computer manufacturers, you often get automated systems, minimally trained people, and headaches. We have a different philosophy here at Falcon.